Members of the steering group are in the process of holding a number of focus group consultations with residents of the parish. Volunteers for the groups are being sought from a number of organisations within the community, with the aim of covering all age ranges.
This consultation is targeted at:
- Developing a sense of what makes Bromham Parish a special place
- Determining what strengths we have as a community
- Learning what difficulties there are in living in Bromham
- Investigating the opportunities for making the parish an even better place to live
- Considering how changes over the coming years may affect life here
Our overall aim at this stage is to understand where we are now and to develop a shared vision of how residents would like the parish to be in twenty years time.